The Language Guild is a private, independent, South African company specialising in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them Gen 11: 6
Breaking barriers of language and building a nation founded on open communication and understanding.
Who We Are
- To empower people through affordable language training and education systems, built on sound educational principles.
- To develop materials for adult language teaching based on African culture, literature and values.
- To raise awareness of teaching English and other languages as second languages in South Africa
- To continually strive to develop South Africa as a viable option for people of other nations wishing to study a language and travel
- To empower people to break language barriers so that together we can build a stronger nation able to communicate freely
- To work closely with other South African educational organisations
- To become recognised by the South African Education authority and to be SAQA accredited
- We are accredited to City and Guilds of London to offer ESOL and TEFL courses.
- To be actively involved in community based projects (ICC, churches) aimed at the social and economic empowerment of individuals within those communities
- To demonstrate a commitment to excellence and innovation in everything we do
- To build relationships on integrity and trust
- We believe in empowering people to change their lives thereby building a stronger nation
- We foster a culture of joy and passion throughout our company.
Countries we deal with
Students currently enolled
Our Top Achiever
Marley Mbique was our Top Achiever from our August Graduation. Congratulations Marley. Keep up the good work.
Frequently Asked Questions
We strive to make our students’ studying experience hassle-free by providing a number of relevant services.